Colleges & Universities
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) - An online library of journal and non-journal education literature, sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Florida Department of Education - Information on Florida schools including statistics, testing, adult education, and lots more.
- Florida Literacy Coalition - Many resources for students and tutors including adult and family learning.
- Florida Virtual Campus - Resources for current, prospective, transfer, and returning students.
- Pinellas Education Foundation - Resources for students and Pinellas county school employees.
- U.S. Department of Education - Information on student loans, grants, education laws, and data.
- Academic Earth - Offers free online classes and in-depth online learning through video lectures from university professors.
- Class Central - Discover free online classes (MOOCs) from top universities like Stanford, MIT, Harvard, etc.
- Cosmo Learning - A free online school with video lectures, courses, documentaries, books, quizzes, lecture notes and more in a variety of media formats on many subjects.
- Coursera - An education platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide, to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free.
- Khan Academy - Offers over 2400 free videos to learn virtually any subject from arithmetic to physics, and finance.
- MIT OpenCourseWare - Over 2,000 MIT courses available for self teaching online, including videos, lecture notes, and course materials.
- TED - (Technology, Entertainment and Design) - A nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less) covering topics from science to business to global issues.
- FAFSA - Electronically submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). All students interested in financial aid for college will need to complete this form.
- FastWeb - A resource to find scholarships, search for colleges, and get career advice.
- Federal Student Aid - Information on types of student aid available, how to qualify, how to apply, and how to manage your loans.
- FinAid! - Search for scholarships to match one to your profile, and get information about student loans.
- A Research Guide for Students - Writing guides and literature guides for select works.
- - Activities and practice for K-12 students for math, science, English, social studies, and more.
- Purdue Online Writing Lab - Resources on how to conduct and write research papers as well as how to cite using APA, MLA, and Chicago Manual.
- Purplemath - A variety of free beginning, intermediate, and advanced algebra lessons.
Colleges & Universities
- American Universities - An alphabetical list of universities with hyperlinks to their respective websites.
- CollegeBoard - Resources to find colleges, prepare for testing, learn about financial aid, and create a college plan.
- College Navigator - Search by location, major, degree type, and institution type to find the college that is right for you.
- Florida Colleges and Universities - Resources relating to colleges and universities in the state of Florida, including links to school websites.
- Peterson's - Search for colleges, graduate schools, and find many other resources including test preparation, financial aid, scholarships, and more.
- Virtual Campus Tours - Provides links to online tours of schools and information the types of degrees offered.
- Great Schools - Search for schools nationally to find information including performance data and reviews from parents and students.
- Pinellas County Schools - Information on schools, school zones, reports, and more in Pinellas county.
- Educational Testing Service - Links to official test sites for SAT, GRE, ACT, AP, CLEP, TOEFL, and more.
- FCAT Explorer - Learn more about the FCAT including a guide for parents and family.
- Free Test Prep - Practice testing material for the ACT, GED, and SAT.
- Master's Programs Exam Prep - Exam preparation for GRE, GMAT, LAST, and more. This site also contains information about various masters programs, their requirements, and what to expect.