Skip to Main Content
Celebrating 100 Years
You Are Here:
March for Babies
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
Subscribe to iCalendar
Find a Facility
Search calendar by:
Show Past Events
Select a Calendar
Return to Previous
January 16, 2018
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
750 Main St.
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
SAFETY HARBOR, FLORIDA
MEETING OF TUESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2018
PUBLIC APPEARANCE BEFORE THE CITY COMMISSION
1. REQUEST RECOGNITION BY THE MAYOR.
2. COME TO MICROPHONE AND GIVE NAME AND ADDRESS FOR RECORD; MAKE ALL COMMENTS AND QUERIES TO OR THROUGH THE MAYOR. EACH PERSON WILL BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK ONCE ON EACH PUBLIC HEARING ITEM, AND WILL BE ALLOTTED THREE MINUTES IN WHICH TO DO SO.
3. THE "AUDIENCE TO BE HEARD" PORTION OF THE MEETING IS FOR COMMENTS RELATIVE TO ANY CITY RELATED ITEM NOT ON THE AGENDA.
4. BE ADVISED THAT IF A PERSON DECIDES TO APPEAL ANY DECISION MADE BY THE COMMISSION WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER CONSIDERED AT THIS MEETING OR HEARING, HE OR SHE WILL NEED A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS, AND THAT, FOR SUCH PURPOSE, HE OR SHE MAY NEED TO ENSURE THAT A VERBATIM RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS IS MADE, WHICH RECORD INCLUDES THE TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE UPON WHICH THE APPEAL IS TO BE BASED.
5. ANY PERSON WITH A DISABILITY REQUIRING REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS
SHOULD CALL 727-724-1555 (VOICE/TDD) OR FAX A WRITTEN REQUEST TO 727-724-1566. IF YOU ARE HEARING IMPAIRED AND REQUIRE THE SERVICES OF AN INTERPRETER, PLEASE CALL AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE MEETING AND THE CITY WILL ARRANGE TO PROVIDE THAT SERVICE FOR YOU. FOR THE SLIGHTLY TO MODERATELY HEARING IMPAIRED, A PERSONAL ASSISTIVE LISTENING DEVICE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, FROM THE CITY CLERK.
CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
AUDIENCE TO BE HEARD
This portion of the meeting is available to any individual desiring to address the City Commission on a matter that is on the Consent Agenda, other than ceremonial or ministerial matters, or is not part of the meeting agenda. It may be necessary to limit the amount of time for discussion in order to proceed with scheduled agenda items.
* * * * * *
1. 16th ANNUAL SAFETY HARBOR WINE FESTIVAL
Presentation of checks from the proceeds of the 16th Annual Safety Harbor Wine Festival to the Safety Harbor Rotary Club, Kiwanis Club of Safety Harbor, the Mattie Williams Neighborhood Family Center, and the Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce.
* * * * * *
1. Approval of the January 2,
2. Approve/deny approval for Professional Services with King Engineering for the survey, design, and permitting services for the Espiritu Santo Springs and Washington Brennan Water Main Replacement Project plus a 10% contingency for a total amount of $215,028.
3. Approval of an Interlocal Agreement for road transfer from Pinellas County to the City of Safety Harbor.
4. Approval of an Amendment for the Advanced Traffic Management System/Intelligent Transportation System (ATMS/ITS) Traffic Control with Pinellas County.
5. Approve contract with Vology Corp. for Shoretel VolP Telephone System with pricing for state and local governments.
6. Approve contract with Vology Corp. for Nutanix Computer Hardware with pricing for state and local governments.
* * * * * *
1. SEAFOOD FESTIVAL BENEFICIARIES
Selection of two beneficiaries for the 2018 Seafood Festival to be held March 9 – 11, 2018 at the Marina and Waterfront Park.
2. 2018 SPECIAL EVENTS
Approval of two (2) Special Events for 2018.
3. SIDEWALK WAIVER REQUEST FOR 2016 RAINBOW FARMS DRIVE (2017-29 SW)
Approval of sidewalk waiver.
4. SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR 4 SEMI-DETACHED RESIDENTIAL UNITS, 12 CONDOMINIUMS, AND 3,180 SQ. FT. OF COMMUNITY TOWN CENTER
USES (2017-24 SD)
Approve/deny site plan.
5. PLANNING & ZONING BOARD/BOARD OF APPEALS
Appointment of one regular member.
* * * * * *
Any invocation offered at the start of the Commission meeting shall be the voluntary offering of a private citizen, to and for the benefit of the Commission. The views or beliefs expressed by the invocation speaker have not been previously reviewed or approved by the Commission, and the Commission is not allowed by law to endorse the religious beliefs or views of
or any other speaker.
Open the calendar popup.
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow