SAFETY HARBOR, FLORIDA
MEETING OF MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2012
1. REQUEST RECOGNITION BY THE MAYOR.
2. COME TO MICROPHONE AND GIVE NAME AND ADDRESS FOR RECORD; MAKE ALL COMMENTS AND QUERIES TO OR THROUGH THE MAYOR. EACH PERSON WILL BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK ONCE ON EACH PUBLIC HEARING ITEM, AND WILL BE ALLOTTED THREE MINUTES IN WHICH TO DO SO.
3. THIS MEETING IS PRIMARILY FOR AGENDA ITEMS ONLY; OTHER MATTERS MAY BE PRESENTED TO THE COMMISSION, THROUGH THE MAYOR, DURING THE “AUDIENCE TO BE HEARD” TIME OF THE MEETING.
4. BE ADVISED THAT IF A PERSON DECIDES TO APPEAL ANY DECISION MADE BY THE COMMISSION WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER CONSIDERED AT THIS MEETING OR HEARING, HE OR SHE WILL NEED A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS, AND THAT, FOR SUCH PURPOSE, HE OR SHE MAY NEED TO ENSURE THAT A VERBATIM RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS IS MADE, WHICH RECORD INCLUDES THE TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE UPON WHICH THE APPEAL IS TO BE BASED.
5. ANY PERSON WITH A DISABILITY REQUIRING REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING, SHOULD CALL 727-724-1555 (VOICE/TDD) OR FAX A WRITTEN REQUEST TO 727-724-1566. IF YOU ARE HEARING IMPAIRED AND REQUIRE THE SERVICES OF AN INTERPRETER, PLEASE CALL AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE MEETING AND THE CITY WILL ARRANGE TO PROVIDE THAT SERVICE FOR YOU. FOR THE SLIGHTLY TO MODERATELY HEARING IMPAIRED, A PERSONAL ASSISTIVE LISTENING DEVICE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, FROM THE CITY CLERK.
This portion of the meeting is available to any individual desiring to address the City Commission on a matter that is not part of the meeting agenda. It may be necessary to limit the amount of time for discussion in order to proceed with scheduled agenda items.
* * * * * *
Adoption of Resolution No. 2012-28, setting a FY 2012-13 Street Lighting Services and Facilities charge of $50.97.
Adoption of Ordinance No. 2012-19, on second reading.
1. DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH RICHMAN GROUP OF FLORIDA
No action requested.
Approve Professional Services Agreement with McKim & Creed Engineers and Architects for design of renovations to Fire Station No. 52 at Main Street in Safety Harbor.
Approval of Lease-Purchase Agreement with Pinellas County School Board to purchase the former Secondary School Site located at the southwest corner of Cedar Street and Elm Street; officially addressed as 0 Elm Street.