Skip to Main Content
You Are Here:
Select a Category
Safety Harbor Public Library
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Youth Conduct and Discipline Quiz
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
"Sign in to Save Progress" button above does not work. You cannot save progress on quizzes.
First and Last Name:
1) To discipline means to teach and instruct to the type of behavior you are desiring in the child.
2) FAILURE TO OBSERVE THE RULES STATED BELOW MAY RESULT IN:
Verbal warning by counselor/instructor; Written Warning– Referral #1 (participant meeting with program director); Parent conference with Program Director– Referral #2 (suspended for 1 day); Suspended for 3 program days– Referral #3; Suspended from program– Referral #4
3) Never give out your personal phone number to parents.
4) Staff/instructors should maintain a good rapport with parents on a professional level and not a personal one.
5) It’s best to use judgment phrases (He was disruptive all day! He was bad!).
6) Know some of the facts and details before talking to parents.
7) Refer parents to the programmer/supervisor if problems escalate.
8) Never discuss a problem with a parent in front of other parents. Avoid talking to the parent in front of the child.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
How Do I...?
Pay A Utility Bill
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow