Click on the job title below for more information: Current Job Opportunities:
Community Planner - Full-time
Salary: $41,954 - $67,434/year
Advertisement closes: 08/22/2014
Utility Maintenance Worker II - Full-time
2 positions - one in Wastewater, one in Water
Salary: $27,061 - $43,472/year
Advertisement closes: 08/29/2014
How to Apply
You have several methods available:
1. Pick up a City application at City Hall, 750 Main Street, Safety Harbor.
2. Download a , fill it out and send it in. City Employment Application
3. Fill out the online, print it, sign it, and send it in. Interactive Employment Application form
Complete a city employment application only when there are posted opportunities. Be sure to sign and date the form, and feel free to attach any resume, certificate, or licensing documentation.
Our primary method of communication with applicants is email, so be sure to include your email address in the space provided on the city application.
PLEASE NOTE: We now provide the document , per Florida Statutes Chapter 119.071. Request and Use of Social Security Number
4. Drop off, fax, mail, or e-mail application to:
750 Main Street
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Fax: (727) 724-1566
E-mail signed applications to HR at: .
NOTICE: Effective February 1, 2014, Human Resources will no longer send letters to applicants to notify them of their selection or non-selection for a position. All such notices will be sent via e-mail address, which should be provided on each application for a position.
5. If you have questions, please call 727-724-1555, ext. 1408 or 1407.