- Core Documents of Our Democracy - An index of basic Federal Government documents including the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and much more.
- Federal Bar Association - Official website of the Federal Bar Association.
- Federal Courts - Information about the U.S. Court of Appeals, U.S. District Courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, U.S. Courts of Special Jurisdiction, and the structure and function of the federal judiciary.
- Legal Information Institute, Cornell University - A resource with links to laws, legal forms, a lawyer directory, and a legal encyclopedia.
- Regulations.gov - Submit your comments on proposed regulations and related documents published by the U.S. Federal government. You can also use this site to search and review original regulatory documents.
- Supreme Court Decisions by Topic - A browsable database of historical Supreme Court decisions searchable by topic.
- U.S. Code - A searchable index of The United States Code, a consolidation and codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States.
- U.S. Congress Legislation - View current legislative activities and calendars, as well as an archive of all legislation since 1973.
- U.S. Supreme Court - Browse the docket, recent case decisions, as well as bar admission forms, court rules, and more.
- Florida Administrative Code - Search for rules in the Florida Administrative Code and notices in the Florida Administrative Register.
- Florida Attorney General - The statewide elected official directed by the Florida Constitution to serve as the chief legal officer for the State of Florida, responsible for protecting Florida consumers from various types of fraud and enforcing the state’s antitrust laws.
- Florida Bar - Official website of the Florida Bar.
- Florida Constitution - An online version of the Constitution of the State of Florida.
- Florida Courts - Information on the state courts, locations, forms (including e-filing), and information on self-representation.
- Florida Statutes - An online, searchable version of the Florida Statutes.
- Florida Supreme Court - Information about the court, a repository of court opinions, jury instructions, docket search, and more.
- Laws of Florida - A verbatim publication of the general and special laws enacted by the Florida Legislature in a given year and published each year following the regular session of the legislature.
- Pinellas County Clerk of Courts - Locate records, statistics, financial reports, get forms, and a self-help center for Pinellas county courts.
- Pinellas County Code - The Pinellas County Code and Land Development Code.
- Pinellas County Public Records - Includes court and official county records.
- Safety Harbor City Code and Documents - Includes links to the city's Municipal Code, Comprehensive Zoning and Land Development Code, Comprehensive Plan, Downtown Master Plan, Future Land Use Map and Zoning Atlas, and the Library Long Range Plan.
- Sixth Judicial Circuit of Florida - The court serving Pinellas and Pasco counties.