For inquires or concerns the city arborist can be contacted at 727-724-1555 ex. 1303 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show All Answers
- New Commercial- Pools- Sheds- Driveways- Carports- House Moves- Electric- Fire Sprinklers- Mechanical Work
- Residential Renovations/Remodels- Commercial Renovations/Remodels- Signs- Screen Enclosures- Garages/Garage Doors- New Mobile Homes & Replacements-Tree Removal
Yes. Forms are available in the Building Department or through the following link below.
(2) The Protected Tree(s) to be Removed are weakened by age, fire or other injury or are in major decline, have a fatal and communicable disease, a fatal and communicable insect infestation, or have a defective structure that is a hazard; or
3) The Protected Trees to be removed must be removed in order to construct house improvements, pools, change of grade or new construction.
2) Any tree that is not on the ‘Protected tree and Replacement list.’
3) Due to their status as exotic species or invasive species, any trees listed on the Florida Exotic Pest Plant Council most recent Invasive Plant List I and II are not protected tree species.
4) Dead protected trees that are verified by the city arborist.
Any individual or entity for hire that improperly prunes a cabbage palm within a commercial or multi-family development shall be subject to a fine of $100 per tree.