Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
You Are Here:
Select a Category
Safety Harbor Public Library
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Youth Safety and Emergency Procedures Quiz
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
"Sign in to Save Progress" button above does not work. You cannot save progress on quizzes.
First and Last Name:
1) An incident/Accident report must be used for each injury or illness.
2) Parents do not need to be called when a child has become ill or injured.
3) List the 4 items allowed in your first aid kit.
Type your answers in the field above.
4) What is the common thread in all heat related illnesses
Choose one answer.
b. Add salt to food
c. Move to a cool place
d. Loosen clothing
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
How Do I...?
Pay A Utility Bill
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow